Lyndsay's World

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Tell me how does it feel?

Hey title does not really mean anything it was the song I was listening to by Razorlight when I started this blog and had no real title. I am writing with no real purpose this time but I felt that because I have internet at this moment I should take advantage. You see sometimes if i try hard enough I can get an internet signal in this one little spot in my room and if I am trully blessed it will last more than 10 minutes but I cannot move a muscle or I will lose it completely.

I have been sick the past few days and I did something that i have never done before and that was call in sick to work. Yesterday I was starting to feel really ill and nothing was happening at work so my boss sent me home but i was not getting better so I called in and asked for the morning off. My perfect streak has been broken but I think I really needed the extra hours of sleep ... like Jerry Seinfeld vomiting after years of good health I admitted defeat.

I cannot wait for this weekend and no sickness will get me down! Our party has been changed to a crazy hat party instead of the 60s theme (thank goodness) and I still do not have a Disney costume for the party on Saturday... I am thinking of going as a pirate I guess. Too much pressure! I got pics from Aunt Robyn showing the kids at Halloween. Adorable.

Well I am missing some more birthdays this weekend. Joanna and Erica HAPPY 25TH!!! It is not as bad here on the quarter century hill as it seemed to be. Remember when we were in highschool??? Could you ever imagine us at 25?!! Man time goes fast. We will have to remember this year as the best year of our lives and actually enjoy being adults (though we still feel like kids sometimes!!)

I hope everyone has a good weekend !
Peace out, Lyndsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home