Lyndsay's World

Friday, September 22, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

Hey everyone!

I promised I would write more so I guess I lied. I am so busy these past few weeks and it will only get busier. I am going out all the time and with joanna coming it will be even more so. We are heading to Paris for next weekend and it is going to be sooo great to be back there and practice my french.
Sidenote: An amazing fireworks display just went on outside my window on the thames river sooo beautiful....glad I got to see it.
ANother good friend has left me so Joanna's mission with me is to find some amazing people to be friends with. My roomate left and another is leaving next week so we will have some new people in the house. I swear this house is like Big Brother sometimes. I think I might move out actually cause of all the drama gets a bit wearing.

I hope everyone is well and I am all too aware that in a few weeks London will be super depressing in terms of weather so I am enjoying every day of nice weather! It gets dark here around 7 so the days are quite short (especially since I am not off work till 6). It is ok I am a night person anyways...better lighting at night haha. I hear another person is preggers within the family unit which is making me feel a little bit behind but I was never going to get married early. I guess someone in the family has to be different! But congrats Tammi!!!
So Andrea is planning her trip out here for next year already and she had me agreeing to go to Armenian with her for next summer to possibly build houses. When will the craziness end?? NEVER!!
welcome any family and friends who want to get away from school or work to come visit me. By now I cannot claim to be an expert but I am learning and maybe by the time I get another visitor I will be the social queen of England!
I love the comments and updates from home...I need pictures!!!! So send away !
Talk soon, love Lynds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home