Lyndsay's World

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Parrr-tayyy

Hey every one!

Well things are going very well right now. My new place is great and the people are really cool. Next weekend is going to be a party weekend for me. FIrst we are having a 60s theme party at my flat and the next day I am travelling to Bournemouth after work to my friend's birthday which is Disney theme. Needless to say I am glad sometimes that I work in a party shop!

Good news is I am finally going to be starting to save some money bad news is that it is Christmas so really I will end up breaking even...again. It is a good thing my mother is letting me travel back here on her Flyer Miles otherwise I would have to stay in Ontario and start living a 'real life' (no offence I swear!!!)

I am at work cause my internet still is on the fritz and it is hard for me to get online and I do not want to get in trouble so I will say peace out and hope everyone is well.

P.S I accidently dyed my hair black ... oops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home