Lyndsay's World

Friday, September 15, 2006

A Bust

Hey all.

My roomate just now almost set the flat on fire. Ok I am now addicted to a stupid show called Coronation Street...which I know my mom used to be addicted to so maybe it is genetic. The store had it's sale this week but no one came hahaha. I felt bad for my boss but I really didn't mind because I get super stressed when we are busy. The balloons, the madness. I am obsessed with balloons now I notice them everywhere and it drives me nuts. I am getting ideas for if I ever decide to open my own shop ... and I will expect everyone to come to my store and to spread the word but that is soooo very far in the future and right now it is just a flicker of an idea in my crazy head.

I am just now getting over my sickness but my voice is still a little husky which quite frankly makes me sound much better than my normal high pitch voice. I have not really gone out as much because I have been sick but also because my job makes me soo tired. I am more tired working there 8 hours than I ever did working 16/17 hours on set. I do not know what it is about that job but it exhausts me.

I am sooo excited to have Joanna coming to visit!!! It will be great to have someone here I have a history with. I meet people here but everytime I have to start from scratch so it will be nice to have someone I am already comfortable with. Also I have to make a list of all the things she can do in London while I am working which will not be hard. The shopping alone my goodness! haha.

1 Comments:

Blogger Life in a NutShell said...

Hi Lyndsay!!!
I hope you are enjoying Corrie (Coronation Street) I love it!!! My mom sits at home everyone sunday morning watching Corrie for hours on CBC!!! It is easy to get addicited. When you come home you can continue the street fun! However we are a few months behind the Brits! So any good Corrie storylines????

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home