Lyndsay's World

Monday, October 09, 2006

The Kick Out

So it goes a little something like this....

I have not really posted what my flatmate was like to live with because I did not want any ill will while I was living here but it has gotten to be too much and I will now speak out!! Alex is the rudest most self serving guy I have ever met and for some of you who know that is saying alot. He has kicked me out after yelling at my guest (who he made pay to be here by the way - nice guy). He said he doesn't like my attitude and that I act like I do not want to be here because I am not nice enough to him. Closer to the truth is that he is an ass (sorry) who has been waiting for something to come up so he could kick someone out for someone else to come and live here. He just wanted someone else for the room and has come up with this bogus excuse as an excuse to get rid of me.

So right now I am looking for places to live that are somewhat close to my job but unfortunately all the good places are on the other side of the city. Maybe I will get lucky!

So it is Thanksgiving for you guys and I am jealous. I want my Turkey Dinner!! I have been invited to a 'Canadian style thanksgiving' at a friends house Saturday but it will not be the same at all. I will miss the screaming kids, Aunt Luara's desserts (mmmm sex in the pan) and my relatives who drink one beer to many and try to tell me their philosophies on life while their spouses are waiting looking at them in frustration to hurry up so they can get home. Ahhhh family!!
I guess I will have to wait until Christmas for all that I suppose. I miss you all especially times when the family is supposed to be all together like you are now.
I enjoyed are little speaker phone conversation thouhg I did not catch everything....what is making Aunt Laura look 14 years younger? Sophia and Natalie I think will be driving by the time I get home they are growing so fast. Anyways...think of me while you stuff your face with the second helping of my mom's pilaf !! Grandma...did not get to talk to you so HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!

Peace out,
Lyndsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home