Lyndsay's World

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Paris Revisited

What's going on everyone !!! I hope everyone is doing well and all is good in Canada. I am doing ok, I am back from Paris and I had this whole long blog I wrote while there but I cannot seem to find my notebook so this blog might not be as exicting as one would hope.
So Joanna and I headed to Paris without a hitch (only a really heavy bag). We did the Louve, the Musee du pubilicite (which took us two hours to find cause it is called something else now haha). I showed her Luxemburg Gardens and the first day we walked around for a good 13 hours taking in the sites. We went to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower and it was beautiful (did not have the money or the guts to go to the top). It is amazing that people actually live there and see this everyday.

The only thing that bothered us was the weather. Paris weather was having an identity crisis - it thought it was London weather. It rained and rained (booo). Joanna kept wanting to shop so I just hung out at a cafe and drank some wine and watched all the people in the rain. Very entertaining. I think my french is getting better and I tried my hardest with my accent but lots of times I had to resay what I meant in English which was frustrating. I want to be a Parisian!!!

ANyways I will continue to practice my french and maybe I will move to Montreal which I guess is the next best thing is Canada. Not to worry anyone but my crazy flatmate has kicked me out of the place so I will be looking for a new flat this week so hopefully I find something near my work and for not that much more money.

Wish me Luck!!
Love Lyndsay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home