Lyndsay's World

Friday, November 03, 2006

I AM ALIVE!!

Hey just so you are wondering I am still alive and kicking around London. I got all my flat crap worked out and I am really happy...actually glad I got kicked out cause I love my new people. I am with a girl from Manchester girl Kay, an Aussie girl Ang an Italian boy Marco(who has more a english accent since being here 9 years)and English boy Phin. Both boys are cuties but have girlfriends ... oh well haha. Work has been murder this week with Halloween and now we just changed the store for Christmas. Christmas people!!! The one thing about my job though is I get to design the front window. Too bad it does not happen enough. We need more holidays and celebrations between Halloween and Christmas. In England they will have Bonfire Day on the fifth of Novemeber where they burn Guy Fawkes. Very morbid and if you do not know the history they explain it in the movie V for Vendetta. Here is a link though if you are bored (http://www.rhymes.org.uk/remember_remember_the_5th_november.htm)

So what is going on back home? I only get updates from some people so I am feeling left out. In response to Aunt Laura's query if I think I am Carrie from Sex and the City. Naw, not really since I do not really put anything juicy on this blog but I do try to entertain but sometimes it is hard trying to please all my fans...you are a fickle bunch haha just kidding.

I just realized that it is already November 3rd!!!I have been here almost 5 months I cannot believe it! I am for sure going to start to see more shows before I get back. I really want to see Wicked, Spamalot and I hear Dirty Dancing is really good. Also a classic I want to see is Cabaret. Did you guys know that Ashley Simpson is playing Roxie Hart in Chicago here on the west end? Crazy, I wonder if she is any good.

I am still meeting some really cool people and it seems they all want me to come back here after christmas but I promised my mommy that I would stay home for at least three weeks. So no New Years in Barcelona like I thought, oh well Niagara Falls could be cool I guess. It all depends on who you spend it with, not where you spend it right?

Anyways I do not have internet yet so I might not be regular on the computer so do not feel offended if I do not get a chance to update but I will do my best to write whenever I have something to say. Seeeeee yoooouuuuu iinnnn DEEEECCCCEEEMMMBBBEERRR

2 Comments:

Blogger Life in a NutShell said...

Hi Lyndsay!
Great to hear from you!
I've experienced a move as well to the Canadian London! it has only been a few weeks still not sure how I feel!!

You mentioned shows in London England. My brother and his girlfriend on their last night in London went and saw Ashlee Simpson in Cabaret. They really enjoyed it and said she was good. The lucked out on really last mintue cheap tickets for only 35 pounds! they then end up very close and centre after intermission and asking about empty seats!!! Hopefully you can get some good seats as well!!

See ya in December!
Sarah Glover

7:51 PM  
Blogger Laura Klimek said...

Working late (as usual) and talking to Jamie on MSN so I thought I would see what my niece is doing. I can't believe it has been 5 months. Do you miss the entertainment industry? That client of mine that has the honey wagon (movie star trailer)is just finishing up with John Travolta in Hairspray. It is a pretty closed set so may not get any pictures. Brittany finally woke up and dumped that husband idiot of hers. Reese is leaving her Ryan - thats a shock and disappointment. Kate Hudson and her hubby - never thought they suited each other anyway. BK and I saw the Departed last week.What a great movie! Its almost 7, I gots to go - TV night tonight - Greys Anatomy, ER, etc. Talk to you soon, Love A Laura

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home