Lyndsay's World

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Dogs and Babies

Well more and more I am noticing women walking around London totting either a small child or a dog. Maybe it is because I work in a party shop I see lots of distressed mothers with their children deciding between the finding nemo or winnie the pooh balloons. Even around my neighbourhood tons of families with prams (baby strollers to you guys) and dogs on leashes, dogs in the bus and even in the underground. Seeing all this makes me really want .... a puppy. What did you think I would say?? ha. But neither finances or time will allow for this plus I do not think my flatmates would appreciate it very much. Speaking of Flatmates there is still tense drama every day which comes from one major source but I will not name names (mostly because I am a scaredy cat). Sara, one of the girls I share a room with has to leave so we will be getting 2 new roomates (June is leaving to go back to school). Since one of them will be staying in a room with me I hope she is not a crazy person or plays the trumpet or something.
I am getting sick and I blame the French one! She has been sick for two weeks and now she is better I now an feeling the beginnings of something. It better go away because the next two weeks of work will be insane. My boss is crazy. For some reason she put out nearly 1500 postcards advertising a party on the 13th, 14th and 15th which will have face painting and tons of discounts. WE ARE ONLY TWO PEOPLE !! How in the world are we going to accomendate all these people??? I feel like we are the Field of Dreams and all of America is coming over and we have no where to put them. Ok maybe the sickness is getting to me because I have become delusional.

Just got word from my brother that my older cousin (by a whole year) is pregnant so Congrats Brianne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home