Lyndsay's World

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Barcelona, Barcelona

Hey all!

I cannot believe the last time I wrote was Easter...craziness. Well I am on a really dodgy computer in Barcelona so it is really hard to type so if some words are missing letters I am sorry! So I made it to Barcelona safe and sound despite getting nop sleep the night before my flight. My friend Jesse and his girlfriend Svea came to visit me last weekend and my flight was at 8 am on Tuesday so I decided it was better to just stay up the whole night. This caused a bit of a problem the day we arrived because we all took a siesta asround 7 pm and did not wake up till 9 the next morning. Since we missed one night in Barcelona we will have to make it up these next few nights. Oh man I am so happy I came because just lying on the beach has made the world of difference in my happiness. I have been feeling a bit home since feeling like I am missing out but being here makes me realize how lucky I am. I have to say this city by far has had the most forward men out of all the places I have been so far. I guess it is all the women in bikini´s driving them to hollar out obscenities. Also I forgot that the beaches are good for women who feel too restricted by their tops (don´t worry I am prefectly comfy in my top).

Well I thought I would give an update to where I was but this computer is driving me mental and Ang and Kay are waiting for me so I will say good bye and give a bigger update when I get back!

Bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home