Lyndsay's World

Saturday, January 20, 2007

WIndy City

Sorry everyone but I did write a blog a few days ago but I have not been able to get any kind of internet connection so I will try posting it later. I am at my work computer so that is how I am able to give you this gem. My hands are frozen stiff since my work does not have proper heat and I have been made to paint all day. We are painting the store pink, my favorite colour (yelch!)I kinda feel like the Karate Kid painting strokes up and down. Maybe I can defeat the muggers with my new karate moves.

So this week I get paid properly and it is a relief .. although I have to say I am pretty thrifty when I have to be! It has been crazy windy here in LOndon, I almost get throw over the sidewalk walking home sometimes. It has been so bad a few people have died and the underground has shut. Global Warming people!!!

Ok well I have to go shut the store I will post the other blog entry when I can , Love ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home