Lyndsay's World

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Friends Are Coming!

I hope everyone is well and enjoying the unseasonably warm weather (feels like April over here). I have had a good few weeks being back here in London, already planning what I am going to do the next month or so. First news is that I will get to see some people I do not normally get to see. Ashlie is comign to visit me in March which is brilliant (come on friends you have no excuses not to visit me!). We are going to plan her trip on a budget which helps both me and her ... everyone wins! Also my friend Jean Phillip will be returning to London for a few weeks so very happy to see him again.

The store is still the same, still working my butt off for what seems like no money (it always seems liek so much at the beginning of the week..haha). The power went out on me last night 30 minutes before close. I was by myself and I swear I was so freaked out because this store can be creepy at night when the lights were off. So many mirrors and masks I felt liek I was in a scary movie.

I did something I should not have done a few days ago. I went into Topshop. I was early meeting my friend and I was at Oxford Circus so I decided to kill some time. BIG MISTAKE! I wanted everything in there and of course could not have anything. Also I had just come from work so I looked like crap and every girl in there was sooo trendy and proper, so depressing. Anyways I have decided to start playing the lottery, yeah right.

Ok so I will update in a few days when I get the chance.
Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home