Lyndsay's World

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

March Madness

Well it seems that I have been too busy to write and I am too nervous my boss will find my blog so I cannot write at work. I have notice that being here eight months there are still things that I find amusing. Like they call crossing guards Lollipop man/lady and they call bumps in the road humps so you see signs that say “Humps for 30 Metres” he he gets me every time. I feel like I’m in grade 7 but I cannot help it. I am happy to say that my friends from the band Buck Brothers have beaten the record for the most gigs played in one day. The record was held by a German Band with 26 gigs and they did 28..just to make sure haha. I had to work that day so I tried to catch up with them but they were ahead of schedule so I was chasing them around the city centre but finally manage to get to the winning gig…number 27!!! It was all very exciting for them with being covered by the news and papers. They are heading to Canada for music week so if you are free you should check them out!

My flatmates and I are having another party. This time it is Wild West Theme (I know always with the theme over here). It will be the last night Ashlie is here too so it will be a good send off! I think I know what I am going to wear but I may change my mind a few more times. Ashlie will be here soon so I better prepare some suggestions for her while I am at work. So much pressure to do everything in one week!

Well I am still painting at the store. I swear it never ends with this painting. This Sunday I am working an extra day so I can do the floors. Yes people my life is that exciting haha. I hear my little cousin (yes she is only a month younger but whatever) is expecting baby number two so congrats Vanessa. I am expecting some pics of Olivia … it will be good to have some mail that isn’t from the bank. Also a big congrats to Brianne and her baby Hayden (sp??) I am so happy you are happy and healthy. I hope someone will send me pics of that baby soon too!

My original plan was to stay here till June go to Armenia then maybe go back to school in Canada but now I just do not know. Everything is more confusing since coming back and I really do not see myself leaving anytime in the near future but who knows what my life will be in the next few months. I will keep you updated!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura Klimek said...

I didn't know Vanessa was having another one. Oh my god! Way too soon. Anyway, the thing with the lights out at the shop would even freak me out. I have watched too too many movies to not have my imagination run away with me. Now, you need to update us on Dave. Who is he, what does he do, how did you meet, yada yada yada.
Ally when to the oral surgeon today, she has to have her wisdom teeth out, talk about no money, it is going to be $2,000. Do you believe that! She is booked for April 27. It would be good to know your plans so we can maybe make plans. Time goes so fast that before you know it, your stay is over. I agree, that you should check into the film thing. Maybe someone from Ghostly Encounters knows a production co in England that you can check out. As far as missing you and wanting to be together as family, you are right. We miss you Lyndsay, and we envy you. You had a dream, you have fulfilled your dream. There is lots of time for career. Just think in 10 yrs looking back to your experience. You will never have to say - I shoulda done that. You did it. Kudos to you!
Love,
Auntie Laura xxxx

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home