Lyndsay's World

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

pre- V day

So Valentine’s Day has approached us and love is in the air haha (I am pretty funny). Anyways we are getting ready at the store and I will have to blow up hundreds of helium foil hearts. There will be tons of cute guys who will be coming into my shop…normally a great thing but they will unfortunately be providing romantic gifts for their better halves. I hope they ask my opinion cause I will say with confidence that toy trains are all the rage in romantic gifts this year. I am not bitter hahaha. No seriously I just want the day to be over, so much pressure for something so silly. I have a date. Yep my flatmate Ang and I are going to my roommate Kay’s pub and we are going to have a girly V-Day.

I am really happy that Ashlie is coming to visit me and I told her I was going to write down a huge list of things she/we can do while she is here. We are not going to travel because she is on a budget but there is so much to do here it will be fun no matter what.

My friends are in a band Buck Brothers and they are heading to Canada for a little tour. I think lead singer Andy knows more about Canada then I do, he loves it and thinks I am ‘so Canadian”. They are gearing up for a world record – they are going to play 30 gigs in one day/night. So cool I hope they pull it off. I cannot even imagine the effort that would take. I will have to see a few shows to support the cause.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home