Lyndsay's World

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Wednesday's blog on Saturday

My first whole week back and things have been a little tight. Apparently the London Council decides to give us all the bills at the same time, right after Christmas when no one has any money. So nice of them – I bet they think they are being really funny. SO after not having any bills for 3 months they are all due and I am at a breaking point – financially anyways. My goal is to make it to Saturday – when I get paid again and all will be well. Also since being away the buses and underground decided to increase the fare so I will be walking for awhile. Maybe this way I will see more celebrities since I am baffled why I haven’t seen any on the buses! I guess they do not travel my usual routes. I always hear how all these celebs live in Chelsea but I never see anyone. It is probably because I am always in my own little dream world. I think the next trip I am going to plan will be to Barcelona – not sure how warm it is but I am sure it is warmer than here and going to Spain will be brilliant . Maybe I should start playing the lottery!

I have caught up on all my Coronation Street and Hollyoaks (the English Soap Operas). That is the one thing about English T.V is that they play their soaps at night so no one misses anything, so nice of them. I will be watching Ugly Betty tonight, so exciting. I have decided that I will venture over to Harrods (walking of course) on Sunday because they have their month long sale going on and I still hadn’t been over there so I guess this will be a good time.

I know I said I wasn’t sleeping right and it has continued because I slept till about 2 this afternoon and now I am all messed up again. I hope I can sleep tonight -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home