Lyndsay's World

Monday, January 15, 2007

What To Do??

So since being back in London have yet to have a full night’s rest. I have only mastered about 4 hours at a time…so maybe tonight (fingers crossed!). Work is work, the place went crazy since I was gone so I have taken the last three days organizing it back to normal. The basement alone was a death trap that I had to sort through. I am making my roommate watch “16 Candles” and told her if she did not like it I could no longer be her friend haha. My goal is to have her watch every 80s brat pack movie because it was so essential in my upbringing I have to share (if for no other reason that I need someone in this country to get my obscure references).

I have yet to tell my boss I want to quit but the problem is if I do quit what exactly will I do??? No really, any suggestions would be great! So I have concluded that I am still going through what professional people call a “quarter life crisis”. Maybe it is just because I am out of school and have no real direction, I bet no one in the 50s felt this way. Men would get jobs right out of high-school and women would just get married to their high-school sweethearts. Sometimes I feel like I should have been born in the 50s, because nowadays you have to have a dream and accomplish it or else you are a failure. So depressing. I have given myself 6 months to figure my life out or else I run away to Thailand and become a … well whatever people do in Thailand.

Anyways despite this blog being a little depressing I am fine and doing well!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home