Lyndsay's World

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Spring (not love) is in the Air

Hey everyone,

As you may have noticed my blogs have become fewer and far between - and for that I am sorry but things have been a little crazy around here. Ashlie's visit was a success, she had a great time and despite the weather really enjoyed London. Poor girl got this years worst weather and as soon as she left it was so sunny and warm. Sorry Ash!

Now we had a Wild West theme party just for the sake of a party (gotta love those kinds of parties!). My crazy flatmates while out drinking one night decided to hire the Cuban band playing there that night for our party. Now we live in a apartment complex with 7 other people but Ang talked to our neighbours and they were cool with it. Who she did not talk to was the people directly below us and at about 12 midnight the lady was NOT HAPPY. I was upstairs so I did not see her but I heard her. Apparently she was not even wearing socks or shoes (not smart on a cement floor in a building) and then threatened to get her teenage boys to beat us up , then said she was calling the cops. Crazy. Well she did not end up calling the police but the party kinda of diffused from that and it ended up just a few of us dancing to some cds I had made. So it was fun for me! haha.

Yeah some people were asking me about Dave (the boy I said I was dating) who I wrote about in my last blog. Well go figure he broke up with me in a text message. I was upset but I had to laugh cause I kept thinking about Sex and the City when Burger broke up with Carrie in a Post-it. Stupid boys.

My big decision now is whether I move to Spain for the summer. This may seem out of the blue because it is. I just came across this idea yesterday, well I should say my flatmate came across it. She has been looking for a change and went online and found this job in a restuarant on this Spainish Island and she is packing up and going! In like a week! Anyways I cannot go that quickly because I need to give my job notice and Andrea and Alyse are visiting in May but June/July would be perfect and I missed the ocean and sandy beaches last summer.

That is what is going on in my life this week and stay tuned for my decision! Haha Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home