Lyndsay's World

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

There Is No Place Like Home

Hey ALLLLLLLL!!!

In the words of James Brown "I'm Back!" So I am sure you are all thrilled to have me back in your lives and how the joy that is Lyndsay will make the days slightly brighter (I say this with my tongue firmly in my cheek). Anyways some of you will be happy to see me and I have come home. My flight was good; long but good. My in-flight meal was surprisingly not bad. I had the salmon pesto (thrilling). They showed movies and t.v shows the whole time so the 8 hours on the plane was surprisingly similar to most of my Sundays when I am rocking the hangover from the night before.

I was met at the airport by my mother and my brother who, poor things had to wait an hour and a half for me because the plane had maintenence problems and could not get into the part of the plane that had the luggage in it. So all is safe and well, St.Catharines looks the same (still haven't seen my father or sister). Anyways off to make the visiting rounds so I will see you all soon!

Peace

p.s No i do not have an accent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home