Lyndsay's World

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Hello Working Girl

This is my first week at work and things are going ok … though it is only Tuesday ha. I am a little clumsy when it comes to the balloons but hopefully I will pick it up fast. My boss is planning a huge pre- Halloween party in September so that should be fun to organize and give me a chance to be a little creative. It looks like the dream is going to be differed a little while but maybe after Christmas I will go back to film. I would feel bad if I quit when she hired me thinking it would be for awhile. The hours are great 10-6 so I can still go out at night and not be dead in the morning. I know this is all very exciting stuff but that’s all I got so far!

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura Klimek said...

Hi Lynds,
Sorry we haven't written in so long. Had the cuzins in from Michigan, Liz and her kids from Cali on the weekend. 13 people slept at my house, our usual crowd of 30 for bbque, breakfast the next day, etc etc. Great family get together! Missed you! All is well here. Your cousins have been reading but obviously not writing. So do you dress up in costume to deliver like singing party greetings? If so, I want a picture of you in a chicken suit. I have caught up to my normal mess at work after I got back from holiday. Today, I don't feel like working. Jen just got back from her holiday to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. Beautiful pictures. So many places to go and things to see. Cameron and Max just came in and say - Hi - miss you? Of course they are sitting here playing game boy. Well, I better go,
as always, we love you and miss you dearly.
Laura

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home