Lyndsay's World

Monday, July 10, 2006

London Calling

So in London in desperate need of a belt, new pants, new shoes ...ok basically everything! I found a place to live. YAh!! I am offically a resident of London proper. A Chelsea Girl to be exact. The only problenm is I cannot move in till the 14th which has made a very good friend of Yolanda for letting me stay this long. Another problem is at the moment I have no way of paying for this apartment since I have no job yet. Who knew you needed a job to pay rent? haha Family memembers reading this do not stress as I do have savings left but having money come in is always a good thing!
I find the subway system much harder to figure out then Paris' but I am learning. MIND THE GAP (that one is for you dad haha).
SO back to looking for a job ... I know I just have to swallow whatever insecurities I have and just go for it. My friend Jermaine said he could probably get me into an agency that works with the BBC so here's hoping! My other friend works in a Strip Club and she says it's really good money so that's always an option too...ahhhh no.
So anyways I will try to be less lazy with my postings but it's hard when I do not have internet on my laptop. SO don't stop reading and I love hearing from you all!
Peace

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura Klimek said...

It's been a couple days since I read your blogs so it was good to catch up. I'm leaving for California myself on Friday. Me, myself and I. No kids no spouse. I need the break. I'm glad you are still in good spirits. I spoke to Debbie Torosian whose son is a cameraman (now in Miami) but I remember him going to England after school. I asked her to find out if knows of any contacts for you and will let you know. We miss you terribly but you are on an adventure we wish we had taken and we hope your cousins will also consider. Good luck job hunting. We miss you and love you lots,
A. Laura

10:39 AM  
Blogger Life in a NutShell said...

Hi Lyndsay!
I have really enjoyed your posts Lyndsay! It is too bad we could not meet up when I was in London end of June. My hotel was across from the Ritz hotel!!! Green Park tube stop!!!
Enjoy this GREAT experience.
I am jealous!

Sarah

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home