Lyndsay's World

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Je ne sais pas

Paris was awesome and if I had the means I would stay fro another week. I had to cram in alot of things in just three days which required ALOT ALOT of walking. I now know why no Parisian women are fat - I had to climb thousands of steps to get anywhere and boy are my legs tired. Let me tell you folks though it was worth it, the view at the Sacre Coeur (Sacred Heart Cathedral) was sooo amazing a description will not do it justice. Everyday I was so sweaty and hot I dreamed of having a long shower or jumping in an ocean. It's amazing how we take things for granted like having a shower , a sink, a toliet all being in the same place which was a failed concept at my hostel.

I got together with the American girl I met in Dublin which was fun - it is good to have someone you can relate to on a trip with you. We went to the Musee D'Orsary and spent hours there looking at the Impressionist art - I got some postcards too for all the art fans.

The Luxemburg Gardens is probably the most beautiful place ever to sit and have some wine and just hang out. Some friends and I bought some cheese, a baguette and just had a great tiem talking ( so Paris can be pretty cheap if you have good company).

Well now I am in London again and looking for an apartment as I do not want to wear out my welcome with Yolanda and Christina since they have been so nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home