Lyndsay's World

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Craziness

Hey everyone...

This week has been soo crazy I cannot even begin to tell you everything. I have finally found a job that seems pretty cool, good hours and decent pay. I work as a shop assistant for a party store (you know, costumes, balloons, theme decorations etc). It is pretty close to me so that is good and it will be nice to get some some money coming in. I have decided on a whim that since i do not start work till monday that i will go on a trip to Amsterdam and Brussels. For those worried I will be going with a friend so i will not be alone this time. I love how you can do that here...just go to so many cool places for a few days or a weekend. So everything is going well and everyone can breathe a sigh of relief knowing i will not end up on the streets. I love that people are enjoying these blogs and I promise I will write more next time but I am super tired and I have to get up at 5am tomorrow to catch the flight. To my grandma...I promise your postcard is coming I wrote the wrong address and ruined the whole thing so I will do a whole new one.

P.S my hostel in Amsterdam is a giant submarine...how cool is that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home