Lyndsay's World

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Crazy town

This place is so busy it is hard to get around sometimes. People pushing and shoving giving you rotten looks...cheeky buggers ha. Anyways I have a friend here with a car so that will be helpful. We have driven around the city a few times and let me tell you it's insane. I never know where he is turning next I fell like I am on some crazy Universal Studios ride but it's really fun. I would never be able to drive here since its all manual and I am an automatic kind of girl. I do miss having friends around to hang with since everyone I know here is at work during the day (what's up with that?) so I have to amuse myself. Today I am going to Hyde Park to hang out. The other day I went to Notting Hill (did not however find myself a Hugh Grant) and bought some cool older music magazines. I also went to Camden Market where there are quite a few cheap places to shop even though cheap is still out of my price range rigth now it's good to look around, scope the places out.
Yeah so nothing to report on the job front but I am looking into agencies for possible catering postions cause I think that would be fun and will allow me to meet tons of people.
I hope everyone will have a good weekend, the weather here has been beautiful so I hope its nice for you guys to. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home