Lyndsay's World

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Ba da da da bum...They say it's your Birthday !!

This is my horoscope for today :

Born today, you are a clever, imaginative and highly creative individual with such a capacity for work that you are sure to outperform the competition again and again throughout your lifetime. You know what you like, and when it comes to your opinions, you are solid and confident. Rarely are you one to change your mind about something -- even when it is clear to everyone around you that your ideas are either mistaken or wholly outdated. Some may call you stubborn, others call you original, but everyone has something to say about you one way or the other. You attract a good deal of attention.

From your earliest days, you will have a natural ease and flair that will win the admiration of all sorts -- but it is the important people whose approval you will actively solicit, not so much to win rewards of your own but simply because these people are the most interesting to you.


Well not so much a horoscope so much as a restatement of how wonderful I am hahaha. AND I have the same birthday as Gary Busey...how special is that??!!

Thank you everyone who sent me emails to wish me a happy birhtday, I love you all. Thank you to Jesse and Svea for taking me to the Q dorf in Berlin it was good times.
Tonight I am off to Paris for the weekend (who in Canada ever gets to say that?!) so I hope everyone has a good weekend too.
Peace out my peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home