Lyndsay's World

Monday, June 26, 2006

Berlin and The Wings of Desire

Hey Everyone!!

Well people may have started worrying about me considering the dire straits I was in when I last blogged. Since then I have been in Berlin where I have had much better weather and I sleep in a room of two other people not 12 (and I am pretty sure they will not steal from me!). Walking around in Berlin I have had a connection to two of my favorite things Run Lola Run and U2. U2 because of the movie The Wings of Desire directed by the German Wim Wenders. They did a sountrack to the sequel Far away, So close and the angel used in both that movie and the U2 video for Far Away, So Close is here. There are also many other connections to Germany and Wim Wenders to U2 but I will not bore you with that. I know it sounds weird and geeky but that is what makes me happy. Also one of my favorite movies is Run Lola Run and she runs through East Berlin so I got to see some of that and I want to see if I can find the place where they robbed the Supermarket. I know I know there are more historical and powerful things here but that stuff is what is special to me.

I will be here a few days and am most likely going to paris on my birthday so peace out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home