Lyndsay's World

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Glasgow baby yeah

So I'm in Glasgow with Stephanie whom I haven't seen in about 5-6 years. I have been filling her in on all the goings on and what the people we knew in gradeschool were doing now. I was actually pretty amazed how much information I actually knew about these people. I am not sure if that is a good thing or if that makes me a townie or something haha.

Steph and I had a good time despite crap weather. We went makeup shopping and I got a new U.K number which I will give out in the next installment (if that doesn't make you want to read more of my crap I do not know what will!) The weather was sooo windy and rainy. In fact I actually got soaking wet in one of those scenes you would only think happens in the movies. I was standing on the curb waiting for the light to change when the bus came along and splashed me with what seemed like a tidal wave of dirty water. So feeling defeated by the rain we bought some cheap wine and watched a good British movie (Truly Madly Deeply - very good love story).

So we went to the pub that night and began chatting with the locals. It was fun but we were kicked out with still having half a pint still left to drink. One of the blokes went in to kiss STeph and the look on her face was priceless! All in all I think I have received the full Scottish pub experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home