Lyndsay's World

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Alive and in London

June 17/18

Well I am happy to report that I made it to LOndon and I am still in one piece. The bad news is I was unable to sleep on the plane so I am completely out of whack. Yolanda has been great to put up with me and my newby status.

London is awesome and I can;t wait to explore it further. I am still debating whether to come back here directly after Germany or travel some more. I think the deciding factor will be Dublin. That will be the one time I am actually on my own so if I meet nice people at the hostel it will greatly effect my decision to travel more on my own.

I still can't believe I am here because it all seems completely unreal at this point. Not until I aquire a job and a flat will I really feel like this is where I will be living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home