Lyndsay's World

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Almost Home...

This is so weird to write but I am actually coming home this week! AHHHH! The next time you hear from me it will probably be in person and not some words on a page.
This month has been an amazing experience and I cannot believe I was able to travel as much as I have and I am sure I will face the wrath of my credit card bills when I get back but it was well worth it!!! I know I have not written anything about my trips (south of France, Berlin, Malaga) but they were all brilliant in different ways. I was so happy to be able to see my friends and say bye before I leave. Some were too brief, some were tearful but I guess it does not actually feel like I will never see them again but maybe it has not hit me yet. I thought I would be sad leaving but I really feel quite happy! There has been too much drama in the flat these last couple months and I am glad to finally be rid of it.
I am sitting here in a french restuarant in London eating from a cheese plate drinking a coffee...man my life has changed since moving here. Next week it will be bad Tim Hortons coffee and a doughnut haha.
I will see you soon!
Love Lyndsay

1 Comments:

Blogger Jesse Skinner said...

"bad Tim Hortons coffee"?? Blasphemy!

Actually, I do have to agree, timmies coffee is just watered-down blah compared to the coffee over here. But you'll get used to it I'm sure ;)

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home