Lyndsay's World

Monday, August 06, 2007

It has been so long!

Hey everyone!

I am seriously the most lazy person lately and I have put off so many things that I should get sorted and this blog is one of them. Don't worry i have not forgotten you...I miss you all so much I am thinking I want to go home in about a month. My Visa will be up shortly and I don't think my Irish Citizenship is ready to be sent out yet so you might be seeing me quite soon!
I love all of your suggestions as to what I should do next and I will think about all of it but I also think I need to go home first and re-group. Maybe save some money ... haha.
I have so much going on right now that if I start typing about it now my battery will die(stupid me remembered my charger to bring to the internet cafe but not the Canadian/UK adapter - typical) I will write a longer blog tonight which will reveal much more detail as to what has gone on this past month. I want to say Happy Birthday to my mother whom I love and miss and will see in just a few weeks in Nice!

Talk to you soon. Love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home